* Why are there different prices for the same product? Is it legal?
* Is it necessary to have an account to shop on SAREEWAALE?
Yes, it’s necessary to log into your Sareewaale account to shop. Shopping as a logged-in user is fast & convenient and also provides extra security.
You’ll have access to a personalised shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
* What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
An item is marked as ‘Out of stock’ when it is not available with any sellers at the moment; you won’t be able to buy it now. Use ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it’s available with sellers for purchase.
* How are items packaged?
Products sold by Sellers with Flipkart Assured badge are shipped in packages with waterproof plastic wrap.
Other Sellers also follow standard packing procedure. Sellers are rated on packaging quality and affects overall seller rating.
* Why do I see a 'delivery charge'?
It usually costs sellers more to ship some items. So, sometimes they choose to add a delivery charge. The delivery charge is waived off by some sellers if you shop with them for a certain amount. For more information, check the individual seller’s policy on the product page.
* How do I create a Return Request?
You can create a Return in three simple steps
- Tap on MyOrders
- Choose the item to be Returned
- Enter details requested and create a return request
* I have created a Return request. When will the product be picked up?
Number of days to pickup a product may vary as per the Logistics team that will be assigned to pickup your product. The product will be picked anywhere between 4 – 7 days.